Available in: Spanish
The Management from TRADHOL INTERNACIONAL S.A Sociedad Unipersonal; whose main activity is Sales and Purchase of ethanol loaded in bulk, isotanks, trucks and/or containers; as well as the subsequent execution of the marine, inland and/or multimodal logistics associated to each delivery term, is aware of the commitments with its customers, and therefore has established within the organization a Quality System based on the UNE standard -EN ISO 9001: 2015, whose main guidelines are the following:
- Ensure that the Sales and Purchase of ethanol loaded in bulk, isotanks, trucks and/or containers; as well as the subsequent execution of the marine, inland and/or multimodal logistics associated to each delivery term, offered to its customers is safe, and complies with the conditions agreed in the supply contracts, as well as with the usual terms and national and international regulations , applicable within the industry.
- Deliver to its client’s raw material at a competitive price that allows them to minimize the cost of their finished product or else provide its distributors a competitive price within the local market of each country that allows them to market the purchased product.
- The product supplied must strictly comply with the conditions within the sales contract, among which the main ones are; the quantity, quality and loading period.
- Provide the proper and specific documentation required by each importing country to be able to carry out the customs clearance within the foreseen period, without incidents or extraordinary costs, optimizing the possibilities of obtaining exemptions or tariff benefits.
- Establish a feedback process of continuous improvement within the customer service, in order to minimize failures and reduce costs caused by lack of quality and / or financial, as well as the continuos improvement on the Management System.
- Security in loading operations; transit and unloading of any of the means of transport used will always be above any other decision.
Approved by Juan Antonio Rodriguez on APRIL 24 2018